Space available applications for the 2017-2018 school year are open! Please go to: echoices.lausd.net
Every Monday in May Bancroft will be having tours starting at 1:30pm.
Bancroft Middle School is having their first Spring Showcase. Broadway @ Bancroft will perform musical numbers from Broadway Shows. Students are learning and working on performance, technique, character development, movement, and choreography.
There will be late buses for students who take the school bus.
Parents, the District Title I Parent Involvement Policy was mailed to you on October 24, 2016. If you did not receive it, please pick up a copy in the Main Office. An electronic copy is posted on the Parent Center page.
2016-17 School Experience Survey: Parents and Guardian Click here.
2016-17 Encuesta de la Experiencia Escolar: Padres y Tutores Click here.
2016-17 School Experience Survey: Secondary Students Click here.
2016-17 Encuesta de Experiencia Escolar: Estudiantes de Secundaria Click here.
The school policy and compact was sent home with your child on Friday December 2, 2016. A copy of the compact (orange page) needs to be signed by both you and your child and sent back to the school. Thank you!! An electronic copy is posted on the Parent Center page.
The 15-Week Progress Report Cards will be sent home with the students on 5/3/2017.
Culmination will be on Thursday, June 8, 2017 at 5:00pm at Fairfax High School.
Eight Grade Culmination Ceremony
- Students must earn 65 credits out of the possible 80 credits to be eligible for the Certificate.
- Students may not receive more than 4 U’s in COOPERATION and/or WORK HABITS on the final spring report card (Student tardiness in excess of three (3) in any 5 week grading period will generate a “U” in Work Habits).
- Students must clear all school debts including library, textbooks, attendance, and detentions.
- Students must not sustain any serious disciplinary infractions during the 8th grade year.
- Students must abide by school and District policies with respect for student conduct and school property.
- Students may NOT exceed a total of ten (10) unexcused tardies in A SCHOOL YEAR, for eligibility in any school activity including Culmination Ceremony. Refer to LAUSD Student/Parent Handbook for district attendance policy.
Counselor Aldana: 1-323-933-3407 Send Email
Counselor Llamas: 1-323-993-3407 Send Email
For the District's Title IX Sex Based Nondiscrimination Statute Click here.