Space available applications for the 2017-2018 school year are open! Please go to: echoices.lausd.net
SAS student permit application timeline: The SAS student permit application window has been changed to March 1-30, 2017.
Eighth grade students who earned the letter grade of "Fail" in either English and/or Math on the Fall 2016 report card must attend intervention classes in order to earn a Certificate of Completion.To better assist in recovery of academic knowledge and credits, Bancroft Middle School will provide intervention classes to ensure academic sucess for all students. For any questions, please call our 8th grade Counselor, Ms. Llamas at (323)993-3416.
Do you love to ACT, SING, and/or DANCE?
Bancroft Middle School is having their first Spring Showcase. Broadway @ Bancroft will perform musical numbers from Broadway Shows. Students will learn and work on performance, technique, character development, movement, and choreography. Want more information??? Come to the Information Session on March 15 in the Auditorium from 3:15-4:30 and a parent session following from 4:30-4:45.
Auditions will be March 22 from 3:15-4:45 in the Auditorium. There will be late buses for students who take the school bus.
Parents, the District Title I Parent Involvement Policy was mailed to you on October 24, 2016. If you did not receive it, please pick up a copy in the Main Office. An electronic copy is posted on the Parent Center page.
2016-17 School Experience Survey: Parents and Guardian Click here.
2016-17 Encuesta de la Experiencia Escolar: Padres y Tutores Click here.
2016-17 School Experience Survey: Secondary Students Click here.
2016-17 Encuesta de Experiencia Escolar: Estudiantes de Secundaria Click here.
The school policy and compact was sent home with your child on Friday December 2, 2016. A copy of the compact (orange page) needs to be signed by both you and your child and sent back to the school. Thank you!! An electronic copy is posted on the Parent Center page.
The 5-Week Progress Report Cards will be sent home with the students on 2/15/2017.
Now Casting Gordon Ramsay's New Show "The F Word" on FOX looking for TEAMS of FOUR who LOVE TO COOK and want to compete for CASH!
FAMILY: Siblings, Parents, In-Laws, Cousins, Spouses, Grandparents, Children 12+, etc.
FRIENDS: Shared Hobby, Childhood Friends, Frat/Sorority, etc.
CO-WORKERS: Teachers, Fire Dept., Police, Military, Sports, Medical Field, etc.
This list is NOT extensive, we’re looking for all different families and teams!
Apply Today at www.TheFWordCasting.com and please add “Nicole” in field 46, “How did you hear.."
Culmination will be on Thursday, June 8, 2017 at 5:00pm at Fairfax High School.
Eight Grade Culmination Ceremony
- Students must earn 65 credits out of the possible 80 credits to be eligible for the Certificate.
- Students may not receive more than 4 U’s in COOPERATION and/or WORK HABITS on the final spring report card (Student tardiness in excess of three (3) in any 5 week grading period will generate a “U” in Work Habits).
- Students must clear all school debts including library, textbooks, attendance, and detentions.
- Students must not sustain any serious disciplinary infractions during the 8th grade year.
- Students must abide by school and District policies with respect for student conduct and school property.
- Students may NOT exceed a total of ten (10) unexcused tardies in A SCHOOL YEAR, for eligibility in any school activity including Culmination Ceremony. Refer to LAUSD Student/Parent Handbook for district attendance policy.
Counselor Aldana: 1-323-933-3407 Send Email
Counselor Llamas: 1-323-993-3407 Send Email
For the District's Title IX Sex Based Nondiscrimination Statute Click here.