THE COUGAR CODE
In the Classroom:
- Be seated and ready to work when the tardy bell rings.
- Treat your classmates and teacher with respect at all times.
- Keep your learning environment clean and beautiful at all times.
In Common Areas: (Walkways/ Eating Area)
- Respect the feelings and personal space of everyone around you.
- Throw away your trash and remind your friends to do the same.
- Be where you should be. (Supervised Area)
Restroom and Locker Room:
- Restrooms are for handling your business and washing your hands.
- Respect others and their privacy.
- Keep your restroom clean and safe.